Art Therapy and Mindfulness Group - London
We have previously run an art therapy and mindfulness group in London. There are plans to start another group like this in East Sussex in the future. If you would like to join a group like this, please subscribe to our mailing list where you will be notified when the next group starts.
A therapeutic group for deepening mindfulness practice and enhancing well-being.
Through mindfulness practice, inner inquiry, and creative expression you can learn to open up to life with all its challenges and delights and to find new ways to accept and live with them.
- Obtain a foundation in Mindfulness-Based Art Therapy (MBAT) and Mindfulness-Meditation practices.
- Express yourself using art materials in a non-judgemental space
- Discover your creative potential
- Find space in the business of your life
- Establish a daily mindfulness practice
- Develop self-care and compassion for yourself and others
- Learn ways to skillfuly respond to the thinking mind in mindfulness meditation
- Cultivate spaciousness, ease and embodiment
- Inhabit the present moment
- Engage with others in a therapeutic group
Beginners to art making/mindfulness welcome. All art materials are provided.
This group is ongoing with a minimum commitment of eight sessions required.
Facilitator: Nicky Roland, Art Therapist and Mindfulness Teacher
7 - 9 pm Tuesdays
at London Art Therapy Centre, Pioneer House 46 Britannia Street, WC1X 9JH
• reduced stress and anxiety
• a greater sense of ease and well-being
• improved mood and self-esteem
• more fulfilling personal relationships
• deepening insight