We have previously run art therapy and mindfulness groups (in-person). If you are interested in joining an art therapy and mindfulness group in East Sussex please subscribe to our mailing list or contact us directly. Below is a description of a previous group.
Art Therapy and Mindfulness Group - London
A therapeutic group for deepening mindfulness practice and enhancing well-being.
Through mindfulness practice, inner inquiry, and creative expression you can learn to open up to life with all its challenges and delights and to find new ways to accept and live with them.
- Obtain a foundation in Mindfulness-Based Art Therapy (MBAT) and Mindfulness-Meditation practices.
- Express yourself using art materials in a non-judgemental space
- Discover your creative potential
- Find space in the business of your life
- Establish a daily mindfulness practice
- Develop self-care and compassion for yourself and others
- Learn ways to skillfuly respond to the thinking mind in mindfulness meditation
- Cultivate spaciousness, ease and embodiment
- Inhabit the present moment
- Engage with others in a therapeutic group
Beginners to art making/mindfulness welcome. All art materials are provided.
This group is ongoing with a minimum commitment of eight sessions required.
Facilitator: Nicky Roland, Art Therapist and Mindfulness Teacher
7 - 9 pm Tuesdays
at London Art Therapy Centre, Pioneer House 46 Britannia Street, WC1X 9JH
• reduced stress and anxiety
• a greater sense of ease and well-being
• improved mood and self-esteem
• more fulfilling personal relationships
• deepening insight
Opening to Joy and Expression – with Art Therapy and Mindfulness
Inviting Compassion through Art Therapy and Mindfulness
Exploring Resilience and Creativity through Art Therapy and Mindfulness
Active Hope: An Art Therapy and Mindfulness Workshop
Back to Nature: An Afternoon of Yoga and Art Therapy
Taster Sessions: Art Therapy and Mindfulness
Introduction to Art Therapy and Mindfulness (full day)
Art Therapy, Mindfulness, and the Body-Heart-Mind (Full Days)
A Monthly Series of Art Therapy and Mindfulness Workshops
Active Hope and The Work that Reconnects