Next Online Intro Workshop: 2021, date t.b.c.
Previous Online Intro workshops:
Online Introduction to Art Therapy and Mindfulness - 2 hour workshop
10 - 12 am Saturday 8th August 2020
A creative and explorative workshop integrating therapeutic art making with guided mindfulness meditation.
• Cultivate spaciousness, presence and ease
• Open to freedom, creativity and insight
• Practice resilience and grounding
• Express yourself in a free and explorative way, with a wide range of art materials available.
- Open to all levels of experience.
- Please have one, two or more art materials to use during the session - you will receive more information about this before the session.
- A zoom link will be provided to access the meeting.
- Low cost places for online sessions are available for people who may be experiencing financial constraints at this time (low or no income). Contact us to apply here.
Online Via Zoom. You will be emailed details once you register for the workshop.
Facilitator: Nicky Roland, is an experienced, HCPC registered Art Therapist, and a trained mindfulness teacher, with several years work experience in the NHS, voluntary sector and in private practice
Workshop fee: £35
Click here to book via eventbrite:
Opening to Joy and Expression – with Art Therapy and Mindfulness
Inviting Compassion through Art Therapy and Mindfulness
Exploring Resilience and Creativity through Art Therapy and Mindfulness
Active Hope: An Art Therapy and Mindfulness Workshop
Back to Nature: An Afternoon of Yoga and Art Therapy
Taster Sessions: Art Therapy and Mindfulness
Introduction to Art Therapy and Mindfulness (full day)
Art Therapy, Mindfulness, and the Body-Heart-Mind (Full Days)
A Monthly Series of Art Therapy and Mindfulness Workshops
Active Hope and The Work that Reconnects