Next dates t.b.c
A block of three afternoon sessions, over a three week period.
Learn and practice core mindfulness meditations along with developing your self-expression and creativity in art making. You will be part of a group meeting every Tuesday afternoon over a three-week period. You will be given support for your mindfulness and art making home practice between the sessions.
Day One: Art Therapy, Mindfulness and the Body
- Cultivate embodiment through body-based mindfulness practices and mindful art making
- Connect with your sources of grounding, resilence and support
Day Two: Art Therapy, Mindfulness and the Heart
- Connecting with the heart, feelings and emotions in mindfulness meditation and mindful art making
- Cultivate self-care and compassion
Day Three: Art Therapy, Mindfulness and the Mind
- Respond skillfully to the ‘thinking’ mind in mindfulness meditation and art making
- Cultivating spaciousness and ease
- Open to all levels of experience.
- Bring basic art materialsto the session (more information will be provided).
- A zoom link will be provided to access the meeting.
- Low cost places for online sessions are available for people who may be experiencing financial constraints at this time (low or no income). Contact us to apply here.
Facilitator: Nicky Roland, is an experienced, HCPC registered Art Therapist, and a trained mindfulness teacher, with several years work experience in the NHS, voluntary sector and in private practice
Fee: £150 is the total price for all three afternoon workshops.
Click here to book online via eventbrite (Next date t.b.c)
If you would like Nicky to run this workshop through your organisation (or other) please contact us.
Examples of Previous Workshops:
1 pm - 5 pm on Saturdays 6th, 13th, 20th June 2020, at The Unity Centre, Lewes (moved online during pandemic)