1 pm - 5 pm on Saturdays 6th, 13th, 20th June 2020
at The Unity Centre, The Old Turkish Baths, 35 Friars Walk, Lewes, BN7 2LG
Learn and practice core mindfulness meditations along with developing your self-expression and creativity in art making. You will be part of a group meeting every Saturday afternoon over a three-week period.
Saturday 6th June: Art Therapy, Mindfulness and the Body
- Cultivate embodiment through body-based mindfulness practices and mindful art making
- Connect with your sources of grounding, resilence and support
Saturday 13th June: Art Therapy, Mindfulness and the Heart
- Connecting with the heart, feelings and emotions in mindfulness meditation and mindful art making
- Cultivate self-care and compassion
Saturday 20th June: Art Therapy, Mindfulness and the Mind
- Respond skillfully to the ‘thinking’ mind in mindfulness meditation and art making
- Cultivating spaciousness and ease
Open to all levels of experience.
All art materials provided.
Facilitator: Nicky Roland, is an experienced, HCPC registered Art Therapist, and a trained mindfulness teacher, with several years work experience in the NHS, voluntary sector and in private practice
Fee: £180 is the total price for all three Saturday workshops.
Click here to book online via eventbrite: