1 pm - 5 pm on Saturdays 6th, 13th, 20th June 2020
at The Unity Centre, The Old Turkish Baths, 35 Friars Walk, Lewes, BN7 2LG*
* Now Online Via Zoom. You will be emailed details once you register for the workshop.
Learn and practice core mindfulness meditations along with developing your self-expression and creativity in art making. You will be part of a group meeting every Saturday afternoon over a three-week period.
Saturday 6th June: Art Therapy, Mindfulness and the Body
- Cultivate embodiment through body-based mindfulness practices and mindful art making
- Connect with your sources of grounding, resilence and support
Saturday 13th June: Art Therapy, Mindfulness and the Heart
- Connecting with the heart, feelings and emotions in mindfulness meditation and mindful art making
- Cultivate self-care and compassion
Saturday 20th June: Art Therapy, Mindfulness and the Mind
- Respond skillfully to the ‘thinking’ mind in mindfulness meditation and art making
- Cultivating spaciousness and ease
- Open to all levels of experience.All art materials provided.*
* Due to current circumstances: Please have one, two or more art materials to use during the session - you will receive more information about this before the session.
- A zoom link will be provided to access the meeting.
- Low cost places for online sessions are available for people who may be experiencing financial constraints at this time (low or no income). Contact us to apply here.
Facilitator: Nicky Roland, is an experienced, HCPC registered Art Therapist, and a trained mindfulness teacher, with several years work experience in the NHS, voluntary sector and in private practice
Fee: £150 is the total price for all three Saturday workshops.
Click here to book online via eventbrite: