Explore your creative potential and your capacity to be mindful: we offer Mindfulness-Based Art Therapy (MBAT), Art Therapy, and Mindfulness Sessions, for groups and individuals. Workshops and groups are located in London, East Sussex and online. We offer individual sessions in Brighton and Lewes, and via Zoom. We see adults and children.
- 2024 Workshop Calendar
- Online art therapy - individual and group sessions.
- In person art therapy sessions, in Lewes, East Sussex.
- Eco therapy - in East Sussex.
- Workplace workshops.
- Please contact us to find out more.
- Low cost places for online sessions are available for people who may be experiencing financial constraints at this time (low or no income). Contact us to apply.
Making art in therapy helps us express ourselves beyond words. There is a unique power in creating an image in the presence of a therapist.
Mindfulness practice enables us to fully inhabit the present moment, and to cultivate spaciousness and ease.
Deepening mindfulness practices, exploring creative expression and receiving therapeutic support.
Visit our our Facebook page @arttherapyandmindfulness and Instagram @arttherapyandmindfulness1 for supportive resources and latest information. Social media posts include: how to maintain a mindfulness practice in times of difficulty, exploring your creative process and connecting with nature.