Mindfulness practice enables us to fully inhabit the present moment.
Mindfulness is a way of paying attention, in the present moment, to your thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, activities, to other people and to the natural world.
Mindfulness trainings gives you insight into your thoughts and emotions, and helps cultivate awareness. This can help you find space in the business of your life, to discover new ways to relate to your experience and help manage everyday stressors. Practicing mindfulness can benefit you personally, including how you care for yourselves, and contribute to how we care for, and respond to the needs of others and the environment which we all share.
How can practicing mindfulness help me?
Practicing mindfulness can help you with:
• Relaxation and calming
• Increasing focus and attention
• Providing insight
• Dealing with change and loss
• Traumatic experiences
• Relieving stress
• Improving relationships
• Self esteem
What happens in a mindfulness session?
• You will learn mindfulness skills and techniques
• You will be supported with your personal mindfulness practice and to integrate mindfulness into your daily life
• You will have personalised guidance
• You will participate in guided meditation, inquiry, and exploration
• You will be supported with audio meditations for home practice