Art Therapy and Mindfulness Group - Brighton
A therapeutic group for deepening mindfulness practice and enhancing well-being.
Through mindfulness practice, inner inquiry, and creative expression you can learn to open up to life with all its challenges and delights and to find new ways to accept and live with them.
- Obtain a foundation in Mindfulness-Based Art Therapy (MBAT) and Mindfulness-Meditation practices.
- Express yourself using art materials in a non-judgemental space
- Discover your creative potential
- Find space in the business of your life
- Establish a daily mindfulness practice
- Develop self-care and compassion for yourself and others
- Learn ways to skillfuly respond to the thinking mind in mindfulness meditation
- Cultivate spaciousness, ease and embodiment
- Inhabit the present moment
- Engage with others in a therapeutic group
Beginners to art making/mindfulness welcome. All art materials are provided.
This group is ongoing with a minimum commitment of eight sessions required.
Facilitator: Nicky Roland, Art Therapist and Mindfulness Teacher
7 - 9 pm Thursdays
at MADE Brighton 66/67 North Road Brighton BN11YD
• reduced stress and anxiety
• a greater sense of ease and well-being
• improved mood and self-esteem
• more fulfilling personal relationships
• deepening insight