When: 2 – 4 pm Saturday 23rd March 2019
Where: Still Space, Studio 7 Mezzanine, Open Market, Brighton, BN1 4JU
Facilitator: Nicky Roland, Art Therapist and Mindfulness Teacher
A creative workshop responding to climate breakdown: Pause - Enquire - Nourish - Collaborate - Act.
In recent months there have been several alarming reports about climate breakdown, including: temperature rise, species decline and that ‘we’re almost out of time.’
In this workshop there will be reflective and creative space to process and respond to this. There are benefits of sharing together in this way including:
- being able identify our feelings as opposed to going into overwhelm
- collaboration and sharing ideas with others
- considering how we may wish to take action in our lives and our communities
The space to reflect and enquire created is provided by
- An experience group facilitator
- Grounding in mindfulness meditation practice
- Theme-based art making
All art materials are provided. Open to all levels of experience.
For further information contact us on email@example.com or call 07880 714 156